First-Pick.com - About Us
- First-Pick.com was developed by a group of avid National Football League (NFL) Draft fans and friends...
- As all of you know, the NFL Draft is an annual amateur selection of collegiate players in the NFL. Oh, but it is so much more. Year after year we watch the NFL Draft and are intrigued/entertained by the selections, the trades, and the hype! So much hype! Huge trades change a team's chemistry, and top selections can make or break a team for years to come. There are diamonds-in-the-rough, sleepers, tweeners, problem-picks, sure-things, bargains, booms, and busts! Red carpet leftovers are almost as intersting as first-round reaches. What's not to love?
- Early on, commentary by the legandary Mel Kiper Jr. was often the only insight viewers/fans were able to gather on the players drafted by their beloved teams. Deeply involved fans, like ourselves at First-Pick.com, would pine over static mock drafts hoping for insight into a team's potential selection, but more so to dream about the possibilities the draft could bring to an NFL Franchise in need.
- As static drafts became more abundant, two friends (Mike and Brian) decided static mock drafts just didn't cut it. We decided to give the fans back some control of mock drafting, and do it in a way to make the process as entertaining as possible. We developed First-Pick.com to give the fans the ability to act as GM, drafting for their favorite NFL franchises, and creating an environment where we the fans can learn about future NFL players. Diamonds? Steals? Busts? Research the players through the game (simulator) and make the decision for yourself.
- Since the site's development we have focused on the users to make changes and improve the site. User feedback drives the evolution of First-Pick.com and we REALLY appreciate all of our fans! For more information about the game and its creators please see this 2015 Interview and this 2014 Interview with the great guys at SBNation's Turf Show Times
Thanks again for your continued support! If you have any questions or comments or find any bugs, please use the email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Thank You!
Your First-Pick.com Team